viernes, agosto 31, 2007

Quotes

"I feel old when I see mousse in my opponent's hair".
Andre Agassi

(Esta última me gusta porque tiene varios años que no me pongo nada de gel, y aprovecho mi juventud.)

"El hombre verdaderamente inteligente es el que aparenta ser pendejo, delante de un pendejo que aparenta ser inteligente"
Anónimo

"We are the hero of our own history"
Mary McCarthy


"Today we can measure more than we can understand"

"When you're screwing up and nobody's saying anything to you anymore, that means they've given up on you."

"It's really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don't know what they want until you show it to them."
Steve Jobs

"All progress has resulted from people who took unpopular positions."
Adlai Stevenson

"The only normal people are the one's you don't know very well."
Alfred Adler

No hay comentarios.: